Tuesday, October 5, 2010

News Alert: Sauci on the Rampage

Kira (Double Dapple Dachshund)
Sauci pouting!

Some days you just can't win. Queen Bee Sauci was in a rotten mood today and poor little Kira got the wrath of the Queen tonight. Sauci just decided out of the blue to attack Kira over a silly little treat that we all got! I don't think Kira really wanted a pierced ear. Once in awhile Sauci is just in a bad mood. We think it is because our human has not taken Sauci to the ponds to go fishing in the last couple of days. Sauci gets grouchy when she doesn't get her way. I sure hope they take her tomorrow.

But it's okay, I came to Kira's rescue when I found out and gave her kisses. Bloodhounds are good nurses too. We learn to tippy-toe around Sauci when she gets grumpy. Humans are not happy with Sauci, so she is pouting now. I love Karma! 

It has been an interesting day. I went outside and decided to bring rocks in the house. Why? Why not? Sounded like a good idea at the time. But my human did not think it was a great idea. Although one of the humans said, "At least Annie didn't drop it in the yard where we mow." Little do they know I have already dropped many rocks in the yard! Now I think I will get comfy on the sofa and count some sheep. You know, the Serta kind. This has been one wild and crazy day. Hopefully Sauci will count some Serta sheep and not catch them and eat them. On the other hand if she did, maybe she would be in a better mood tomorrow!

Annie - ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz's

3 comments:

Backcountry Brodie said...

ANNIE!!!! I missed you I has not seened you in so long. And now you has a bloggie, kewl! I finally got to meet you dots,

Prudence said...

We missed you Annie! Glad to see you back and great job dealing w/ the doxies!
(@tildatoo sends coonhound hugs!)

Annie and the Dots said...

So glad you dropped by and visited my blog. The fun has just begun!