Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #9 - Compromising Positions

What can be more compromising than being caught chewing a big hole in the humans wash cloth and then having to wear it!

Yep! That is exactly what happened. I was having the best time chewing this pretty blue wash cloth. Of course I hid in the bedroom so human would not see me, or so I thought. When all of the sudden the human appeared. Busted! 

Human told me, "If you love that wash rag that much then maybe you should wear your new designer scarf you made!" Next thing I know I am wearing it. I don't think I want to chew on anymore wash cloths, but if I do I will make sure I chew the edges so I don't have to wear it again.





3 comments:

Hailey said...

OMD! That was sooo embarrrrrrrassing!! I cannot let my mom see this picture because I am certain that she will get some ideas! I don't think that wearing what we enjoyed at the moment is a good idea. But you still look adorably cute!!

Hugs & smoochies! xOXO
Hailey

peeees i am gonna stick around to see your next adventure!!!

Kolo Martin said...

Heee heee heee heee heeee! I can't stop laughing at that! They even stopped to photograph you rather than taking it way heee heee heee! Humans are hilarious aren't they!

Unknown said...

Hahah Fred loves to steal my wash clothes and hand towels from the kitchen!! Too cute. We are so in love with Annie!